The lifelong dream of **Marguerite Bourgeoys**, the first teacher of New France and a saint canonized in 1982, the Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel is the oldest church on the Island of Montreal in its current form: built in 1771-1773 on the very foundations of the first stone chapel of 1675, which burned down in 1754.
400 Rue Saint-Paul E, Montreal, QC H2Y 1H4